Wednesday

Testimonials

What people are saying about our services
Please call us today so we may begin you on your journey to health, self-confidence and personal security.

"I highly recommend Alastair to everyone. He is a very able and highly competent martial arts master. His lessons have given me instant knowledge and real-life applications I now use for self-defense and personal health. Right from the first lesson! And the home service makes for a very intimate setting that allows me to absorb the knowledge easily without the intimidation I have felt when I was involved in dojo-based training. I'm hooked."
- Wally Arida, Moreno Valley, CA

"Alastair is a very patient trainer. His approach is very professional and his personal demeanor makes for stress-free and free-flowing sessions. "
- Mark Barrett